First, thanks to parents who have sent back parent-teacher interview forms. Thursday after school timeslots are almost all booked - I think there are one or two spaces remaining before 8:00. There are lots of Friday timeslots still available.
I can make myself available during the week, first thing in the morning or after school, for those of you who would like an evening appointment but cannot be fit in on Thursday evening. I will be sending home confirmations of interview times with the Progress Report on Monday. Also thanks to Ayden's mom who pointed out that Ms Moledina's name was on the the sheet I sent home! Ms M. was kind enough to share her electronic copy of that form with the entire staff and I didn't change her name to my name. But yes, your interview is with me, not Ms Moledina! Ha!
Thank you for the poppy donations. Most welcome!
Homework due
Recount Writing # 2 good copy - still waiting, some of you!
Procedure Writing # 1 - rough draft - some of you are working on good copy - hooray!
Art, Perspective # 2 - good copy due Tuesday.
Next week be prepared for an Integers test - date to be announced.
Also, your behaviour during our Remembrance Day Assembly was outstanding. It was long (very good, but long) and you were cramped in there! Great job, all.