Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Homework

Hi all
Please do the pink sheet of your Math practice sheets. Practice test tomorrow. Test on Thursday morning.

Tomorrow there is a final response to Freak which must be done in class. This writing assignment will not be completed at home.  We are watching the movie version of Freak on Thursday afternoon.

Due this week - all outstanding Recount writing assignments. We have moved on to Procedural writing.

Please continue working on History portfolios. Do not get behind on these!

For parents who have not yet selected at interview time, please let me know when you are available. Times are very limited at this point, but I can make myself available lunch (?) or some other day after school or even by phone (?). It is important that I have a chat with all of you.

Thanks for your patience as I try to schedule 33 parents into significantly fewer timeslots! But your child's academic "career" is very important to me.

See you all tomorrow.

Ms Vincent